Nostalgic streetwear-inspired styles and ethically sourced materials characterise Veja's sneakers, which are created in Brazil. An uncomplicated aesthetic brings an effortless sensibility to the French label's designs.
B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibres in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
- Upper: B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels : Suede and leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
After each use, it is advisable to take out the insoles to air them.
Ideally, shoes should be stored in a dry place away from any source of heat.
Cleaning: use warm soapy water and a brush. Let dry in the open air.