Nostalgic streetwear-inspired styles and ethically sourced materials characterise Veja's sneakers, which are created in Brazil. An uncomplicated aesthetic brings an effortless sensibility to the French label's designs.
C.W.L. : Cotton Worked as Leather
This material is a vegan alternative to leather, with a very similar appearance and excellent resistance. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch, and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based.
- Upper: C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil)
- Panels: C.W.L. and coated canvas
- Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%)
- Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (40%) and recycled rubber (10%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
*ethylene vinyl acetate
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
After each use, it is advisable to take out the insoles to air them.
Ideally, shoes should be stored in a dry place away from any source of heat.
Cleaning: use warm soapy water and a brush. Let dry in the open air.